Saturday, December 4, 2010

Salamanca Studio

Hmmm...well there's nothing worse than a blogger who doesn't blog. Yes I am guilty!!
5 months can really fly by when you are busy setting up a new studio and having a baby!
Gorgeous Coco Siena Scott was born on 10/10/2010. Yes I had a word with the man upstairs who co-ordinated that date for me...usually you have to pay extra!

So...the NEW Revolve Arts Voice Studio at Salamanca is up and running! We have a great space in the Salamanca Arts Centre and I know that students will be inspired by the proximity to all the other artsy hobart types. I know I am!

We are doing a bit of baby juggling at the moment but teaching classes most days in at the studio.
Sometimes Coco sits and watches wide-eyed as students demonstrate their musical prowess.....gotta start learning young these days if you want to get ahead in the music industry. Although 2 months could be overdoing it!

So anyway....after a bit of time off(to hang with our baby girl) Jamie and I are back!
Call in and see us.

Over and out.

p.s Promise to write more often!

3 comments:

  1. so when does Coco become a critical listener? And how soon is too soon to learn music vocabulary? oh yes, and where can I see her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean by music vocab?
    Am sure its never too soon!
    She is already doing a fab 'Goo'.
    Pictures of my angel are on facebook.

    L

    ReplyDelete
  3. musical vocab? the dependable bits of musical language you use as if they're natural.

    ReplyDelete